Back to Smack List
Hilda Marjorie RR8
A Harwich bawley built by John Cann in 1904. She used to be called the Two Brothers.
Denis took these pictures at Strood late 1978 straight after she came out of work.
photos Denis Johnson

click for larger image - close window to return here
click for larger image - close window to return here
  click for larger image - close window to return here
click for larger image - close window to return here
click for a bigger image
H-M in Faversham, Kent
more info to come ....
   
 
Back to Smack List Goto Top of Page
14 April 2001 Roger Walker - Colne Smack Preservation Society